The Morris Psychological Group is a team of expertly trained mental health professionals. We adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, training, and leadership, and are committed to improving the lives of those we serve.
Meet Our Staff
In order to implement our mission, we pledge to:
- Deliver the highest quality mental health services;
- Present a welcoming environment and supportive experience for those who seek our services;
- Offer leadership to the mental health field;
- Adhere to the highest level of professional standards and ethics;
- Maintain a superior level of expertise through advanced training;
- Perform our professional responsibilities diligently and sensitively as an integrated team;
- Exceed the expectations of those we serve;
News & Events
Dr. Daniel Watter recently co-authored a chapter in “The handbook of Clinical Sexuality for Mental Health Professionals.”
Dr. Daniel N. Watter has recently co-authored a chapter titled “Delayed Ejaculation,” in the textbook, The Handbook of Clinical Sexuality for Mental Health Professionals, 3rd Edition, published by Rou…
On March 29th, Dr. Jeffrey Singer was part of a panel discussion at the law firm of Jackson Lewis, PC, on the challenges of evaluating emotional distress.