Parenting the Difficult Child is a 5-week parenting skills workshop for parents of children with Attention Deficit Disorder, Oppositional Disorders and Behavioral problems.
The workshop is tailored to the individual needs of the families who attend and it is limited to 12 individuals in order to offer the greatest amount of assistance to each family.
Participants will learn:
- Alternatives to yelling
- Effective techniques for parenting the AD/HD and/or Defiant child
- Communication skills
- Methods of discipline that work
- Ways to create a more positive atmosphere
- How to work together as parents
- Techniques to reduce your frustration and to increase your child’s self-esteem