Positive Parenting is a 3-week parenting skills workshop for parents who want to learn alternatives to yelling and punishment and enjoy more positive family time.
Positive Parenting can be applied in areas such as:
- General discipline
- Morning routines
The workshop is tailored to the individual needs of the families who attend and space is limited in order to offer the greatest amount of assistance to each family.
Parenting the Difficult Child is a 5-week parenting skills workshop for parents of children with Attention Deficit Disorder, Oppositional Disorders and Behavioral problems.
The workshop is tailored to the individual needs of the families who attend and it is limited to 12 individuals in order to offer the greatest amount of assistance to each family.
Participants will learn:
- Effective techniques for parenting the AD/HD and/or Defiant child
- Methods of discipline that work
- Ways to create a more positive atmosphere
- How to work together as parents
- Techniques to reduce your frustration and to increase your child’s self-esteem