Teen Rage Group offers teenagers and their families effective, reality based solutions to coping with frustration and resentment and diffusing anger and explosive episodes.
This 10 session, co-ed group is for teens 13-17 and will address the individual needs of each teen and his or her family.
In this group teens will gain an understanding of:
- What causes their anger
- How to recognize early warning signs
- Self-control strategies
- Frustration tolerance
- Healthy alternatives to anger
- Effective communication skills
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Self-confidence & self acceptance
- Assertiveness skills
- Stress relief
- Alternatives to fighting & yelling